Psychology Student Network
A publication of the Education Directorate
September 2017 |Vol. 5, No. 2
In this issue
- Industrial and Organizational (I-O) Psychology: A blog series for students
Contemplating a career in I-O psychology?
By Amanda Macchi, MPH
- Catapult your career by tracking and analyzing human behavior
What does a consumer/audience analyst do?
By Amy Jo Coffey, PhD
- Regional psychological associations gearing up for the annual meetings
Check out what’s happening in your region.
By Martha Boenau, MS
- Applying to graduate psychology programs?
Register for an APA webinar coming up soon.
By Daniel S. Michalski, PhD
- Trends in precollege and undergraduate psychology (PDF, 516KB)
This infographic highlights the growth in enrollment in psychology.
News from Psi Chi
- National Institute of Mental Health offers unique opportunities for students
These programs offer biomedical research training for high school and college students.
- 2018 Rural Immersion Institute of the North
Learn about the practice of rural health care in Alaska.
- Renew Your APA membership Today
Don’t miss out.
Mark your calendar
- 2017 Annual Meeting of the New England Psychological Association (NEPA)