Networking opportunities, APA governance, advocacy and more
Some divisions offer special benefits to early career psychologists:
- Professional development grants and awards.
- Free first-year membership.
- Opportunities for leadership development, mentoring and networking.
- Legislative Issues and Advocacy Training Tools: Learn how to increase your specific skills and competencies related to advocacy, and broaden your psychopolitical literacy.
- APA Science Advocacy Toolkit: Find simple, effective tools that explain the hot issues in psychological science and on Capitol Hill.
- APA Federal Action Network: APA’s new grassroots advocacy platform allows psychologists to add their voice to federal debates on key psychology policy issues.